Discounts for Academic Year 2013-14!
Order Lumos Products before Oct 31st and avail discounts up to 30%!
For the Academic year of 2013-14, Lumos Learning offers tiered discounts for schools. This is a limited period offer and will be valid till Oct 31st.
Offers on Printed Book orders!
10% OFF on Orders above $599
20% OFF on Orders above $1,795
Offers on eLearning Program Subscriptions
10% OFF on Orders above $299
20% off on Orders above $599
Offers on Lumos Quill License Purchases
10% OFF on Orders above $249
20% OFF on Orders above $349
To request Free Samples or Free Trial, please Click Here
Teachers Get Free Access to Lumos Quill
Like us on Facebook and get free access to our industry leading authoring technology, Lumos Quill. Using Quill you can easily create custom interactive lessons and assessments that supplement classroom learning.
Key Benefits Include
- Flexibility to design eLearning modules that complement your classroom training
- Students can access your lessons and homework assignments using any computer with internet access
- Support for both print and eLearning
- Personalized learning for your students and Real-time progress reports
- Ability to review the online work of your students
- 1 Full-length Diagnostic Test in either Math or ELA for a grade of your choice (Grades 3-8 are available)
- Students can freely access (limited to 30 students/teacher) learning content that you create
Click Here to Request Free Access Now!
Get 35% + 5% OFF on Lumos Library Programs!
Libraries can now get 35% OFF on our CCSS aligned Library Database Resources.
Like Our Library Page on Facebook and get ADDITIONAL 5% OFF
The Lumos Learning Library Program is an electronic resource and a proven database solution with elearning programs.
- Helps reinforce classroom learning experience for children in Grades 3-8 through innovative use of technology and individualized instruction.
- Ideal Electronic Database Resource for your patrons in elementary and middle school (Youth Services Program).
- 365 days of convenient access to patrons from a library or home computer.
- Students get immediate feedback after their practice session.
- Helps parents and teachers get insights into students’ strength and weakness areas. Promotes development of remedial programs.