What does StepUp® offer?
Lumos StepUp® connects you to online workbooks and practice tests using a number of devices, including android phones, iPhones, tablets and personal computers. The Lumos Online Workbooks are designed to promote year-long learning. It is a simple program that students can securely access using a computer with Internet access. The workbooks consist of hundreds of grade-appropriate questions based on the new Common Core State Standards. Students will get instant feedback and can review their answers anytime. Each student’s answers and progress can be reviewed by parents and educators to reinforce the learning experience in a collaborative partnership.
- TWO Performance Based Assessments (PBA)
- TWO End-Of-Year Assessments (EOY)
- SEVEN Technology Enhanced PARCC Question Types
- Realistic Test Practice
- Detailed explanations for answers
- Access to high quality CCSS aligned question bank
- Parent Portal: To review the online work of your students
- Student Portal: For self-paced practice with immediate real-time reports
- Accessible via PC, tablets and smartphones