Lumos New Jersey School Product Catalog
- Science Programs
- Social Studies Programs
- Technology Guides
- Entertaining Games
- Resourceful Activities and Books
NJ ASK Test Booklet
- 3 Practice Tests similar to the NJ ASK test format
- Updated to mirror the NEW NJ ASK
- Adheres to the new Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Answer keys correlated to the standards
- Includes FREE access to online workbooks with hundreds of practice questions
- Available for Grade 3 – 8
Lumos Learning Online Study Program
The Lumos learning Online Study Program helps reinforce the classroom learning experience for children in grades 3-8 through innovative use of technology and individualized instruction. It helps identify students’ strengths and weaknesses. Students can get immediate feedback after their practice sessions. Parents and teachers can collaboratively review students’ work to gain insights into their progress and to help them improve in their challenging areas. The process creates a collaborative learning platform for students, parents and teachers that is available all through the year.
Take a look at the Lumos Learning Online Math and Language Arts & Literacy Study Programs in our store.
- Easy Access to high quality CCSS aligned content
- Focus on Common Core State Standards Curriculum and NJ ASK Tests
- Accelerates ESEA Compliance
- Interactive and kid – friendly
- Useful assessments to guide teaching
- Convenient and available year round, at any time of day
- Teacher/Administrator Portal – to review online work of students.
*We offer special discounts for Multiple Grade and Year subscriptions.
Lumos Quill – Author -> Collaborate -> Approve -> Print -> Administer
Using the Lumos Quill authoring tool and our content framework, teachers and curriculum leads can easily build custom instructions and assessments that are aligned with the CCSS. These custom lessons, quizzes and assessments can be delivered to students in both eLearning and print format.
- Helps in creation of custom assessments efficiently
- Allows collaboration among test authors, teachers and supervisors
- Print Services: High quality and cost effective printing
- Online Tests: Flexibility to administer tests online
- Content Framework: Access to CCSS aligned Lumos question bank
- Helps educators create professional assessments quickly
- Access to high quality CCSS aligned content
- Supports both print and online deployment
Basic Mathematics and Algebra
This workshop is a collection of interactive, math video lessons delivered in the e-learning format. Explore these Instructional Math Videos in our store.
- About 736 minutes of video instruction!
- 10 key learning modules covering all the major types of questions (see the table of contents)
- Printable notes
- Practice questions
- Recommended for children in 6th, 7th and 8th grade.